System Features & Benefits
The emulsion polymer is metered via a variable speed progressive cavity pump into a moving stream of water, where it is immediately fed into a high shear mixing pump to ensure effective and efficient mixing. The emulsion solution can then be dosed directly inline to the sludge feed or transferred into a stock tank.
- Emulsion Metering Pump
- Manual speed control
- IP55 motor including mechanical pressure relief valve.
- Potable Water Flow Meter
- High Energy Mixing Pump
- Solution Storage Tank
- Local Control Panel
- VSD (implementing PID control)
- Temperature sensor fitted to the pump stator to detect dry running of the pump.
- Pressure switch fitted to the pressure side of the pump to detect a blocked line or a closed valve.
- Neat product flow switch. Provided for additional protection against dry running and closed valves.
Supplied as an integral part of the equipment the control panel can be supplied as relay logic or as an optional extra controlled by an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC with HMI.
All SNF equipment is fully assembled and tested at our manufacturing premises, in West Yorkshire. Following testing and completion of paperwork the equipment is either available for collection by the customer or SNF can carry out the delivery and offloading at the customers premises.