System Features & Benefits
The improved mixing can result in higher discharge cake solids and/or reduced polymer consumption. The unit is also extremely efficient when using ultra high molecular weight polymers as these products have also shown a polymer reduction in dewatering applications when efficiently mixed with the sludge.
All contact parts are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel and are precision engineered. The electric motor is rated at 2.2kW, 2,800rpm, IP65. A local control panel, which includes reversible, variable speed control, is available as an optional extra.
The benefits of the FloMix In-Line Enhanced Mixing Unit are:
- Higher cake discharge solids.
- Lower polymer consumption.
- Higher sludge throughput.
- Improved supernatant quality.
- Improved control of sludge conditioning.
- Reduce polymer consumption even further.
The FloMix In-Line Enhanced Mixing Unit can be easily retro-fitted into the following dewatering applications:
- Multi Roller Filter Belt Press.
- Plate and frame filter press.
All SNF equipment is fully assembled and tested at our manufacturing premises, in West Yorkshire. Following testing and completion of paperwork the equipment is either available for collection by the customer or SNF can carry out the delivery and offloading at the customers premises.