Water is a vital resource in a wide range of industries, where it is appears in several forms including raw, process or waste. This water requires chemical treatment prior to entering the process to ensure that its quality and properties will support the industrial process as effectively and efficiently as possible. These processes have a legal requirement to protect the environment and it is crucial to that the right form of treatment is selected.
A clear trend today among modern day industries that use large amounts of water is to recycle and reuse to an increasingly high degree. The wastewater needs to be treated so that it can be released into the municipal sewer systems or to the recipient and ultimately back into its source.
SNF (UK) Ltd are best placed to provide product and onsite technical service and support so that effluent consent limits are not exceeded when discharging treated wastewaters to sewer and watercourse. Our FLOPAM™ powder, emulsion and liquid flocculants, FLOQUAT™ range of organic and inorganic coagulants and FLOFOAM antifoams offer cost effective treatments to meet the demands of discharge consents for wastewater and sludge treatment.
- Aggregate Processing & Recycling
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Coal Washing
- Contract Dewatering
- Food & Beverage
- HDPE/PET Recycling
- Sand & Gravel Washing
- Soil Washing
- Sludge Dewatering
- Waste Recycling
- FLOPAM™ range of powders, emulsions and liquids
- FLOFOAM range of antifoams and defoamers
- FLOQUAT™ range of settlement aids, organic and inorganic coagulants
- Polymer “cleaners”
- 25kg Kegs
- 25kg Bags
- 750kg Bags
- Bulk Deliveries
- Regionally-based technicians to support users of SNF products through product selection, optimisation and new process commissioning
- The only polyelectrolyte manufacturer with in-house customer engineering (the FLOQUIP range) for all types of polymer solution preparation and dosing systems, along with bespoke dose control and optimisation systems